Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Music, My Soul

Majoriti tak faham why I prefer Korean/Japanese/Chinese songs than Malay? When it comes to English and Malay songs, I'm very picky. Tengok maksud lirikdulu, then go to the melody. Best ke tak.. Sounds demanding but hey.. It's my ears!

English and Malays songs bukan teruk tapi I'm not really into mushy love songs, which majority of Malays songs' genre. Lagi-lagi jatuh cinta, putus, nangis. Cuba buat persona yang tabah sikit. Well, lagu Korea pun lebih kurang je pun tapi at least I can learn the language and the DANCE! MV pun lagi kreatif and most of the times, kena dgn lirik lagu. Handsome/cantik tu lain kira. Talent and showmanship yang people want to see. So jangan salahkan KPOP whatsoever kalau Malaysian dah more to Korean. Nyanyi nak tak nak je, suara pun tak semangat and most of the time, the feeling that the singer wants to convey tak sampai. So that's why la kot I rarely listen to Malay songs.

But sekarang, I'm CRAZY for One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful. Sebab they sound sincere, lirik pun nice and melody pun OK.


1 comment: